- For admission and withdrawal process, parents need to see the following points:
- 1   No children will be admitted under the age of two and a half years.
- 2   At the time of admission the student being admitted will be tested below the standard to which he/she is seeking admission.
- 3   The application form should be filled with greatest possible accuracy. Details once entered in the admission register will not be altered.
- 4   Candidates from other school must produce a transfer certificate.
- 5   Transfer certificate can be obtained on payment of Rs. 300/-. No tranfer certificate will be issued until all school dues are paid.
- 6   A student failing twice in the same class will not be allowed to continue his/her studies at Little Angels' School.
- 7   The school authorities will not undertake to keep a vacancy for any boy/girl who does not join the school on the date arranged whether at the beginning of the new scholastic year.
- 8   Before a pupil is withdrawn from the school, a full calendar month's fees must be paid in lieu of the notice. If the notice of withdrawl is not given a month before, a month's fee will be charged in any case.
- 9   A child my be expelled from the school for habitual absence or misconduct.
- 10   If the fee for three consecutive months are not paid the name of the student in liable to be struck out of the rolls.
- 5   Admission form can be obtained on payment of Rs. 500/-.