- parents and guardians are requested to co-operate on the following points:
- Sending their children to school on school time on all class days with neat and clean uniform.
- Checking frequently their attendance and behaviour.
- Seeing that they study at least three hours each day.
- Seeing that they complete the lesson and their exercise given for homework in the school diary as well as subject copy.
- Providing them with all the text books and equipments needed for their study.
- Ensuring that the application for leave and other occasional report written by the principal or teacher in the school diary is signed by the parents in order to make them valid. Any complaint from the parents should be made only in the school diary.
- Parents must first consult the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over the phone.
- Parents have to make satisfactory arrangement for remittance of school fees within due dates without waiting for any reminder from the school. Monthly school fee is to be paid by the 10th of each month. If not, a monthly fine will be imposed.
- Parents are required to pay the school fees through cash in the bank as per the rules.
- Parents are requested to meet the class teacher or the principal on specified days with regards to their child's progress in studies.
- Parents/guardians or any visitor are forbidden to visit the classes and talk to the teachers or students during class hours without the principal's written permission.
- Parents are kindly requested not to take their children out for long holidays during school days.
- Parents are informed to remember the days of the parent's teachers meeting and find time to attend them. Coming to meet the teacher on days other than the parent's teacher meeting days create problem for the school. Please avoid this at all cost.
- Examinations & Promotions:
- There are two examination in a year, i.e. Half Yearly and Annual Examination.
- There are four unit tests in a year which shall be held as examinations. Therefore parents and guardian are requested kindly to take their ward's Class Tests seriously and co-operate with us in our effort to help our students. If any student is absent for any test or examination, an application for the same must be submitted to the principal and sanctioned in advance.
- For promotion students must obtain 35% of the total aggregate in each group. The minimum marks in each subject is 33%. Student who fails in the aggregate will not be promoted.
- Progress report will be issued time to time. Parents should check the report of their children and try to contact principal if the child is doing badly.
- Sudents will be allowed to sit for examinations and will not get their report cards until all due fees have been cleared.
- Result declared at the end of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered nor will the answer papers be shown. The decision of the Principal is final with regards to promotion.