- Examinations & Promotions:
- There are two examination in a year, i.e. Half Yearly and Annual Examination.
- There are four unit tests in a year which shall be held as examinations. Therefore parents and guardian are requested kindly to take their ward's Class Tests seriously and co-operate with us in our effort to help our students. If any student is absent for any test or examination, an application for the same must be submitted to the principal and sanctioned in advance.
- For promotion students must obtain 35% of the total aggregate in each group. The minimum marks in each subject is 33%. Student who fails in the aggregate will not be promoted.
- Progress report will be issued time to time. Parents should check the report of their children and try to contact principal if the child is doing badly.
- Sudents will be allowed to sit for examinations and will not get their report cards until all due fees have been cleared.
- Result declared at the end of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered nor will the answer papers be shown. The decision of the Principal is final with regards to promotion.